Wednesday, June 10, 2015

New [School] Year's Resolutions:

  1. Stay connected with old friends, new friends, and family.
  2. Exercise.
  3. Sleep.
  4. Waste time mindfully and meaningfully. (i.e., waste time on people and things that make me happy, not on doing nothing because I don't even)
  5. Be on time.
  6. Read. Like actual books.
  7. Watch more anime.
  8. Broaden my collection of toppers with cap and/or butterfly sleeves. (long story)
  9. Talk to everyone in each of my classes at least once.
  10. Take time to reflect and be grateful: instead of focusing on commitments and watching the rest of life pass me by, be an active writer of my personal narrative. The length of my resume is not nearly as important as my health, my happiness, my memories, and most importantly, the people I share them with. And that, my friends, is you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment