Wednesday, April 10, 2019

So What's Lisa Doing Now Anyway?

Welcome to my 2013-2014 AP English Course Blog!

Given that it's not 2014 anymore, if you're reading this you must have Googled my name looking for what I'm doing NOW, not what I was doing in high school. So what's happened since then?

  • I graduated from Righetti High School as the Class of 2014's "Most Likely to Succeed."
  • I attended Allan Hancock College (great school), where I studied Biology and Computer Science. Meanwhile, I led the Science and Engineering Club for a year as Secretary and a year as President. I also joined Alpha Gamma Sigma, the California Community College Honor Society, and as Newsletter Chair I led the production of three 8-page newsletters.
  • Now I am a student at UC Davis as a Biotechnology major (Bioinformatics emphasis) and Computer Science minor. In February 2019 I joined the Comai Lab where I contribute to bioinformatics research.

Want to hear more? Connect with me on LinkedIn!

No comments:

Post a Comment