Sunday, August 25, 2013

Beowulf Mindmap

For those of you who are still working on your Beowulf questions (like me!), I invite you to collaborate on the unofficial official Beowulf mindmap! To access the mindmap, click here. You can also see our progress below:



We're having some technical difficulties though-- for whatever reason, even though I set the map to public, you can't edit unless you have a premium account or unless your account has been added to the editing permissions list. So if you're interested in using the mindmap to collaborate on the assignment, you can make a Mindomo account (Google connect seems to work well), and then email me/text me/comment to this post, and I'll add your account to the permissions list. [EDIT: Thanks for the comments guys! They disappeared because Dr. Preston recommended that I delete them, so your email addresses aren't just hanging out for the entire Internet to see (especially since my blog happens to get lots of spambot traffic)]

Alternatively, you can login to Mindomo with the class sockpuppet account (username: prestonaplitsockpuppet@gmail.com
password: 3duc4t10n) and add your own email address to the permissions list, then re-log in with your real account. In the upper-right corner, there is a button labeled "Share"; click it, go to "share settings," and enter your email address in the box. As long as you use that email address to make an account, you'll be able to edit the mindmap.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment