Thursday, September 19, 2013

DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

Life isn't fair. I know this. You know this. Everyone knows this. But (as yet another installment in my series of Big Questions) could there be ways to make life a little more fair to those of us who have it a little less fair than others? This is my Declaration of Learning Independence. I will use SMART goals to work more efficiently in this class, other classes, and in life, so that I can triumph over my disability; and more importantly, I will use Collaborative Working Groups (such as Club 504 and Random Absence Mentoring, which I believe are now the official names) as a resource to improve my life, as well as the lives of others who are suffering from an illness/disability like I am. This is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment